The Crane®FKX 9000 Triple Offset Valves valve design is recommended for industrial applications where large bore valves handle hot steam or isolate parts of their plants and have high/low temperatures that prevent the use of rubber lining elements.
Visit the Crane®FKX 9000 Site
- Standard: A216 Gr. WCB, A351 Gr. CF8M; 1.0619, 1.4408
- Options upon request: Duplex, Superduplex, LCC/LCB, WC6, CF3M, Monel®, Inconel®, Hastelloy®, Alloy 20; 1.4469, 1.7357, 1.4409, 2.4460
- 3" up to 48"; DN 80 up to DN 1200, in a single piece cast body design
- ASME Class 150, Class 300; PN 10, 16, 25, 40
- -76°F up to 1022°F; -60°C up to 550°C, depending on material selection
- Lug, Double Flanged Short Pattern, Double Flanged Long Pattern